Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The first of many :)

After a wonderful CRS course the other day, I was prompted to start a Real Estate blog. :) To me, the real estate world is so much more than just helping people buy and sell houses. It's about forming relationships and helping people on their journey in life. After all, buying your first house, selling a house you have lived in forever, relocating to a new area, "up sizing" to the house of your dreams, are all huge milestones in life that I get to be a part of! Too often I miss out on getting to share the wonderful stories behind the people I get to work with, the neat stories behind their houses, and the fun encounters we have. A blog is the perfect way to capture this. It's more than just a way of marketing houses, but a way to showcase the most wonderful aspect of my job! I hope you enjoy reading. Be prepared for lots of pictures as well, I do love all the beautiful houses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment