Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hicks

Closing days are always exciting, but especially for these two!
 
 
 
 
This is Addie & Seth.
 Addie just so happens to be one of my best friends. Her & and I have been best friends since about 7th grade, so we have many years of great memories together. I was in her wedding a few years ago, and now these past few months I have had the privilege of being part of her & her husband's house hunting process! I couldn't be more happy for them.
 
 
When I started showing Addie & Seth houses it only took a few showings before they found "the one." Actually, it was one of my dad's listings and as I was taking pictures of the home for him, I excitedly text them to Addie having a feeling she would love the place. Turns out, it was the one they decided to buy! PLUS... not only did they get a new house, they are also getting a new kitty too (We worked out a special deal). :-) 
 
I'm so excited for you Addie & Seth, congratulations!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment