Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Recap

It's hard to believe that 2014 is almost over! It was an amazing year both personally & business wise and I couldn't be more grateful :)




  I started out the year unsure of what it would hold. Real Estate is very unpredictable -- in fact, any commission based job is a little unpredictable! My first year selling Real Estate (2013) was better than I could have imagined. The Lord was so faithful :)

 (2013 Awards Banquet)

It made me a little nervous though on how I was going to top it my 2nd year. About midway through 2014 it seemed like the year was going to fall way short of the previous. And then, out of no where, things took off. The last half of the year was a whirlwind & turned out to be amazing-- better than the previous.




All thanks to the amazing people I had the opportunity to work with. I am so so thankful for you! I have never looked at Real Estate as a "sales" job. To me, my job is to help people. This year was filled with some special transactions. :)

My best friend Addie & her husband purchased their very first home. (Addie's brother & sister in law also purchased their first home from me this year-- Thanks Alex & Ashley!)




My sister Brittany & her fiance Pat purchased their first home also. :) They are getting married in May of 2015 & then Brittany will move in. She's graduating with a degree in Interior Design so of course their house is absolutely adorable.





Along with them there were so many other wonderful people who embarked on buying their first house, purchasing an investment home, upgrading to their dream house, or relocating to a different town/state for a new job. I am so thankful I got to help you in this journey!

So here is a big thank you to everyone who made 2014 an amazing year! & here's to making 2015 hopefully even better. :)







2 comments: