Sunday, December 14, 2014

Featured Listing Part 2

Hi Everyone! I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend :) My wonderful man is a college basketball player and is in Florida for the week for some games so I've got a little extra time on my hands to do another featured listing post this evening. The home I'm about to post has a pretty neat story behind it, I'm excited to share!


Last year I met a really great couple, sweet as can be and so fun to talk to. We started out looking at homes in Auburn, Columbia City, South Whitley, pretty much all over. One day they noticed that the home pictured above had come on the market as a repo.
(For those of you who aren't sure what a repo is-- it is a home that has been foreclosed on and taken over by the bank).
 
Anyways, the home struck interest with them as it had been a family home many years ago. So we looked at it, it needed some work as most repos do, not to mention that when we looked at it, it was pitch dark in the house due to having no electricity turned on at the time. However my clients decided to purchase the home and restore it to its former glory. They closed on the home October 15th, 2013-- and now we fast forward to where we are at today!
 
 
A couple months ago I got a call from my clients letting me know the home was complete and they were ready to sell it. They had done some updating, given the home a little tlc, and restored it to its former glory. :) We listed the home-- and now here I am ready to walk you through it and point out a few of my favorite parts! Plus show off some before & afters.
 
Before:

 
After:
 
The picture above is a fantastic space off to the right as you enter the home. One of my favorite things about this room is the gorgeous picture window + window seat. As mentioned in my previous post, there are a lot of people who are fans of multiple living areas. Well-- luckily for you, this home has multiple!
(On a side note: the sellers went through and redid all the flooring in the home, looks great!)

Before:
 
After:
 
 
 
 
As you move through the house you will find the 2nd living area pictured above :) I absolutely love how cozy this room feels. I'm a huge fan of fireplaces and this one adds so much character to the home. I think the sellers did a great job of making the home feel homey and inviting. Not to mention its quite large! Over 2100 sq ft.

Before:
 

After:
 
 
 
 Now we will move on to the three seasons room, I'm pretty sure that whenever I show houses, the three seasons room is always my favorite. I love them! This one is right off the kitchen and walks out to a large back yard. Perfect for summer parties and relaxing. They did a great job restoring it.
 
Before:
 
 
After:
 
 
Here are the last before & after pictures for the evening :) This is the master bedroom. It's got a gorgeous master bathroom along with a nice sized closet. The transformation a house can make with new flooring, paint, & tlc is extraordinary! :) I will finish off the post with just a couple more pictures below.


Master Bath

 
Bathroom located near bedrooms
 
 
Bedroom #2 :)
 
I hope you've enjoyed reading!
This beautiful home is located at 410 E Sunset in South Whitley, IN.
If anyone is interested in seeing this home in person feel free to email me @ staciebellam@orizonrealestate.com
Or call/text: 260.609.8348
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment