Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Featured Listing

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your week so far :) Today I decided to do a couple different posts over the next week or 2 featuring the different homes I have listed. Today we will start with this beauty on 8737 E 600 N, in Churubusco :) I know it's hard to visualize the layout of a house from pictures, so I will do my best to walk you through it and point out some of my favorite features. Also-- thank you to my wonderful sister, Bridget Moore Photography for doing my photos for me. 


One of the best features of this home is the multiple spaces for living areas. Having one living space is not always ideal-- so for those of you who have multiple family rooms on your must-have list, this might be a keeper for you. The photo below is the main living area you see when you walk in the home.


Next we move onto my favorite room in this house... :)
The formal dining room/2nd living area.
This room could be used for multiple purposes. As it is-- it's set up for a formal dining area. However, it would make a great space for a second family room. I love all the windows and especially the pine ceiling, it adds a lot of character to the home. :) Also, you can't see it in the picture but the room has a door that walks out to the deck

Next we will move onto the kitchen. As you can see, the formal dining room flows nicely into the kitchen. This type of layout is always nice because if you are in the kitchen cooking, doing dishes, etc you can still be close to your family and guests. This kitchen offers a nice large space, pantry, & an island for additional counter space.
(On a side note: the kitchen appliances stay with the home too) :)



Now we move onto a room most people are curious about... the master bedroom. This master bedroom has many great features. In this picture you can see the large closet space off to the left.  Keep scrolling though and you will see that along with that, there is also a walk in closet off of the master bath. Meaning double closet space for you & your spouse. (Bonus!)




Before I move onto the basement I will highlight one more feature on the main level that the sellers love-- the mudroom! Off of the 3 car garage is this fantastic space for shoes, coats, book bags, and more. Off to the right is an even deeper space than the picture shows.

 
Now we will move on to my second favorite room of the house-- the basement! This space is HUGE. When I said there's various options for living space, I meant it ;) This space is not only huge, but has a fireplace & walks out to the backyard.



The basement also has an extra room that could be used for a toy room, exercise room, storage, an additional bedroom if needed (although not a legal bedroom), or anything else you can imagine. :) 


And... an even bigger bonus... the basement has its own bathroom! 


 Lastly, here are a couple pictures of the outside. Unfortunately this isn't the prettiest time of year to take photos but this is a beautiful property :) Sits on 1.3 acres + has a pole building. 




I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peak of this beautiful home! If you are interested in taking a look at this property in person, feel free to send me an email, text, or call. :)
Thanks!
staciebellam@orizonrealestate.com
260.609.8348

No comments:

Post a Comment