Friday, July 1, 2016

Life Update

Hi everyone! It's been awhile so I thought I would pop in. For those of you who know me, you know I had a pretty big life event happen 2 weeks ago. ;) For those of you who don't know me personally, I had the honor to marry my best friend and sweetheart, Kyle Fillman, on June 17th and I couldn't feel more blessed. Kyle is truly the sweetest gift from the Lord.



Most people probably aren't talking about their wedding on their Real Estate blogs, but I've never been one to separate my business and personal life ;) To me they go hand in hand. Over the past 2 weeks it's been very surreal and SO incredibly special knowing I am now "one" with another person. Kyle's family, friends, & acquaintances are now my people too and I truly feel the love and support. From recently listing a house in Markle (Kyle's hometown), to plastering my new "Stacie Bellam-Fillman" signs all over, I feel our two different worlds being fully blended into one-- and I LOVE IT! :)





We have been so encouraged by so many people, even my sweet clients, and I want to thank you so much for being patient with me the week leading up to the wedding and while I was on my honeymoon! It was an amazing time away with my new husband and SO re-energizing. I think a week away laying on the beach, interacting with dolphins, going out to dinner, and loving on my sweetheart did good for the soul :)





Now that Kyle and I are back and settled into our new home, I'm extremely excited and re-energized for the remaining 6 months of the year. I'm back to thinking up creative marketing ideas and excited for the buyers and sellers I will have the privilege of working with in the near future :)  SO, if you are in the Columbia City, Warsaw, Fort Wayne, South Whitley, Churubusco, Huntington, and (yes, even Markle ;)) area and wanting to buy or sell a home, I would love the chance to work with you! I offer free professional photos for all my listings, taken by my wonderful sister Bridget, and would love to help you with such a special milestone. 


 

Kyle & I are so thankful for you all!! God bless <3  




No comments:

Post a Comment